VILLAGE OF ANTWERP BOARD OF TRUSTEES
September 10, 2014
The purpose of the public hearing is to hear comments regarding the proposed adoption of local law #3 of 2014 regarding the change in term in office of the clerk. A copy of this law was available for public inspection at the Village Office until 2:00 today.
VILLAGE OF ANTWERP
BOARD OF TRUSTEES REGULAR MEETING
AUGUST 13, 2014
CALL TO ORDER
CITIZENS CONCERNS: Carol Reed concern regarding no military traffic sign at intersection of Main and Madison Ave.
DPW REPORT: Update on Village well problems. Water conservation still in effect.
SEWER PROJECT UPDATE: Original project is wrapping up, still in talks w/ Congressman Owens office regarding RD grant funding.
1. Warranty information new generator at sewer plant: $835.09 for 5 year parts and labor coverage.
2. DOL Violations at Village Hall
3. PD patch request
1. Resolution #1: adoption of local law #3 for 2014 changing the term in office of the clerk
2. SARA Grant closeout, GIS hosting agreement (DANC)
3. Change orders for Continental and Patricia Electric RE: pumping station installation
4. CCTV results: GHD recommendations
5. Budget transfers
6. Fire Dept. application: Katelyn Gleisner
7. Mechanic Street storm drain
MISCELLANEOUS CORRESPONDENCE: NYS Ag and Markets DCO satisfactory inspection report
PAYMENT OF BILLS:
GUIDELINES FOR PUBLIC COMMENT:
*The public shall be allowed to speak only during the CITIZENS CONCERNS portion of the meeting or at such time as a majority of the Board shall allow.
*All remarks shall be addressed to the Board as a body and not to any member thereof. *Speaker must be recognized by the presiding officer. Speaker must limit their remarks to 5 minutes on a given topic.
* Meetings may be recorded