BOARD OF TRUSTEES REGULAR MEETING
June 12, 2013
CALL TO ORDER
DPW REPORT: Driveway entrance to110 Mechanic Street is installed
SEWER PROJECT UPDATE: Bids ready to be awarded, notification from RD of additional grant funding.
1. Storm drain concern: Mechanic Street
1. National Grid Easement request for guy wires Miller Road property
2. Resolution #1: Award of bid for contract #1
3. Resolution #2: Award of bid for contract #2
4. Rate of pay for Officer Sheen
5. Summer recreation assistant; rate of pay for director and assistant
6. Michael Kearns resolution request regarding the situation with Sheldon Silver.
7. Fire Dept. Application (?)
PAYMENT OF BILLS:
GUIDELINES FOR PUBLIC COMMENT:
*The public shall be allowed to speak only during the CITIZENS CONCERNS portion of the meeting or at such time as a majority of the Board shall allow.
*All remarks shall be addressed to the Board as a body and not to any member thereof. *Speaker must be recognized by the presiding officer. Speaker must limit their remarks to 5 minutes on a given topic.
* Meetings may be recorded.