VILLAGE OF ANTWERP
BOARD OF TRUSTEES REGULAR MEETING
November 17, 2015
CALL TO ORDER
SEWER PROJECT UPDATE: GHD has requested bids for the airline replacement. We are very close to closing out the short term financing with NYS EFC.
1. Boat launch driveway
2. Replacement of DVR for cameras at ballpark.
3. DI replacement/repair Fulton Street
1. Return of unpaid taxes to Jefferson County: $54,024.93
2. December meeting dates
3. DOL violations at Village Hall
4. Amendment #9 w/ GHD $17,200. This agreement addresses the final design of moving the blower motors/airline replacement as well as resident project representation as required by the funding agency. This will be paid with USDA rural development grant funds.
5. Award of bids for airline replacement/ blower relocation.
6. Budget transfers
7. Selection of repayment schedule for sewer project loan
MISCELLANEOUS CORRESPONDENCE: NYS Ag and Markets satisfactory dog shelter report. Notification from National Grid regarding their pending offering of led street lights, currently being reviewed by PSC.
GUIDELINES FOR PUBLIC COMMENT:
*The public shall be allowed to speak only during the CITIZENS CONCERNS portion of the meeting or at such time as a majority of the Board shall allow.
*All remarks shall be addressed to the Board as a body and not to any member thereof. *Speaker must be recognized by the presiding officer. Speaker must limit their remarks to 5 minutes on a given topic.