1. Police department grant: list of items PD would like to purchase
1. 2017 dog pound/shelter service agreement with Daniel Moyer $150
2. Budget transfers
3. Tabitha Youngs sewer usage variance request
4. $85,000 water BAN conversion into long term financing
5. Mayor DeSantis meeting with Assemblywoman Jenne
MISCELLANEOUS CORRESPONDENCE: JCIDA notification of public hearing regarding a proposed amendment to the uniform tax exemption policy and guidelines.
PAYMENT OF BILLS:
GUIDELINES FOR PUBLIC COMMENT:
*The public shall be allowed to speak only during the CITIZENS CONCERNS portion of the meeting or at such time as a majority of the Board shall allow.
*All remarks shall be addressed to the Board as a body and not to any member thereof. *Speaker must be recognized by the presiding officer. Speaker must limit their remarks to 5 minutes on a given topic.
*Meetings may be recorded
Copyright 2009 Village of Antwerp. All rights reserved.